Need Help Finding A Job?
Career Moves@JVS offers customized one-on-one and group job search and career counseling services targeting the professional level job seeker and career changer. We have offices in Newton and Boston.
Visit us at www.career-moves.org and/or call us at (617) 399-3162 for more information.
Diana O'Brien, MEd, LCSW
(508) 875-3100 x300
FAMILY ASSISTANCE NETWORK
The JFS Family Assistance Network provides confidential and respectful assistance to individuals and families in Metrowest to help them meet the short-term challenges resulting from urgent financial difficulties. Our goal is to help households remain independent and financially self-sufficient though a comprehensive array of coordinated services. Cash assistance will be available on an income eligibility basis.
Case Management Services
- · Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- · Service plan development and follow-up
- · Elder care services
- · Connecting families to service networks
- · Financial literacy education and guidance
- Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
Legal Assistance referrals through Metrowest Legal Aide
Emergency food assistance/utilization of the Lucy and Joe Food Pantry
Information & Referral